Operates a powered forklift to move materials throughout production, warehouse, storage and shipping/receiving areas. May perform minor servicing and maintenance of powered lifts such as fueling, washing, and greasing. Stacks and palletizes materials in accordance with prescribed storage methods.
• Loading and unloading trucks of wine, glass and materials
• Accurately supplying bottling line with corks capsules and glass. Works with Bottling Line Manager or line lead to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of changing the line for different varietals.
• Responsible for maintaining accurate inventory of case and dry goods.
• May perform data entry as needed.
• Other duties as assigned
• Experience/education required: Basic reading, writing and numerical ability.
• Computer skills required: basic knowledge. Data entry skills a plus.
• Prior forklift certification required.
• Travel requirements: Must have a valid driver’s license, current insurance and must be insurable under the company’s auto policy
• Must be quality focused, punctual and reliable
• Must be team oriented and willing to assist others
• Available to work swing or day shifts
The bottling/warehouse departments are noisy environments when the bottling line is running. PPE is required. Must be able to stand, reach, grasp, push, and pull for extended periods of time. Limited bending, squatting, climbing, and reaching are required. Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
REPORTS TO: WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR
CLASSIFICATION: TIME, NON-EXEMPT
Experienced candidates please email firstname.lastname@example.org with cover letter and resume in a Microsoft Word file saved in your name.
No calls to winery please.