Specific responsibilities include:
• Responsible for the development, implementation & coordination of all marketing programs for the winery. Works in conjunction with sales staff to establish marketing programs and to assure understanding and consistency of brand information.
• Develop & execute marketing activity including advertising, promotions, public relations, websites, social media, research, packaging, & product development. Manage digital assets, including accolades, sell sheets, tasting notes, labels, and bottle shots. Directs the development of the creative content of POS, marketing materials, merchandising, formulating marketing ideas & directions, brand advertising, and executing on directed promotions.
• Responsible for devising marketing strategies & creating a positive image for the winery, participating in ad campaigns, coordinate with creative department, and positioning the brand in the best manner.
• Working with in-house & outside creative professionals to promote companies product in the best possible light. Manages content and is responsible for the quality control for this content. This includes labels, capsules, POS, promotional and written materials produced by the winery.
• Works closely with Public Relations in the generation of trade releases and special promotional campaigns.
• Will include managing direct consumer promotions such as coupons, as well as in store promotional offers. Will assist with all product launch activities.
• Five years marketing experience in consumer or luxury goods required. Beverage alcohol experience & knowledge of three-tier system highly desirable
• Bachelor degree required.
• Min 3 years working with printers and attending press checks.
• Keen ability to develop & execute marketing strategies. Must have experience developing & managing POS, sales materials, promotions, websites, social media, & packaging.
• Proven ability to support and collaborate with sales team & develop/information materials as needed.
• Strong written, verbal, & presentation skills needed.
• Demonstrate proficiency with Excel, Word, & Power Point. Familarity with Adobe Creative Suite highly desirable.
• Possess valid driver’s license and be insurable by the company’s insurance policy. Ability to travel by all means of transportation & stay overnight as necessary.
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs
Experienced candidates please email firstname.lastname@example.org with cover letter and resume in a Microsoft Word file saved in your name.
No calls to winery please.